- 20171124, Regulatory Capture
- 20171014, Collapse
- 20170909, Linux Kernel 4.12
- 20170902, To Be Human
- 20170808, Privilege
- 20170701, Prices
- 20170611, Why Software Sucks
- 20170506, Against Democracy
- 20170408, War in Syria
- 20170318, To the corporations for which it stands
- 20170225, The Minimum Wage
- 20170223, The Naïveté of Anarcho-Capitalists
- 20170120, Not Everything is as it Seems
- 20161029, Protect Your Own Rights
- 20161008, A Guy in a Room, Being
- 20160603, Does God Exist?
- 20160602, The Meaning of Life?
- 20160416, Universal Basic Income
- 20150425, The Corporate State
- 20150423, A Little Bit About Rights
- 20150330, A Little Bit About Ownership
- 20150210, Operating Systems Suck
- 20150209, Anarchism > Minarchism
- 20150203, The Millenial Anarchist
- 20150114, Everything is Absurd
- 20141221, The Nation State
- 20141217, On Statism
- 20141203, The UNIX Way
- 20131202, Ancapistan: Criminality
- 20131201, Ancapistan: Defense
- 20131130, Ancapistan: Education
- 20131130, Ancapistan: Healthcare
- 20111020, An Introduction to Slackware Linux
- 20110831, It's Not the End of the OS
- 20110822, An Introduction to find
- 20110420, An Introduction to Vi
- 20110106, An Introduction to mutt
- 20101015, Manual Backups with dd
- 20100831, Linux isn't UNIX
- 20100216, Open Source Operating Systems
- 20100102, Stali: STAtically LInked Linux
- 20091201, Clouds Eventually Burst
- 20091122, The Future of Linux
- 20090719, Building Your Own Slackware Distribution
Like what you read?
Buy me a cup of coffee :)
20170722, I updated the look and feel to be consistent on all
pages... finally. I also got rid of "archived" posts. Didn't serve a
20170505, If you are looking for the Intro to C series, it
has been taken down. I am completely rewriting that series.
What's all this then?
My name is Bradford. This blog started out as elevenislouder.blogspot.com but I moved everything off
of Blogger due to a change to the TOS. I just wasn't comfortable with Google owning everything I wrote.
The name change came when I decided to blog about more than just tech.
If you are in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Burma, China, Cuba, Egypt, Iran,
North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Syria, South Korea, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, the
UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, or Yemen you could be committing a criminal act
for viewing this site. In the anglosphere, reading this site could get you
on a watchlist. Your readership is appreciated.
© MMIX - MMXVII absurd.wtf